The versatile Tragopan Photography Blind - V6 erects in seconds utilizing an innovative hub system that greatly reduces set-up time and ease compared to traditional “pop-up” style blinds.
The Tragopan V6 has windows that can be customized to provide varying levels of concealment or visibility depending on the subject being photographed or filmed. It comes with a variety of interchangeable window panes and lens sleeves that can be used on each of the blinds four main shooting windows and including options for using a flash.
The waterproof V6 window system operates silently without the use of Velcro. To avoid water leaking inside, a screen entirely covers the shooting windows from the outside when not in use. The screen is opened with two ropes from inside the blind. Each screen incorporates a small survey windows that can be opened or closed and will fit a small telephoto lens or binoculars. These windows give the photographer improved visibility around the blind.
The V6 is constructed with 150D waterproof polyester which drys as fast as nylon but is significantly stronger and holds up better to UV exposure. The interior of the fabric is coated with an opaque isotherm PU coating that reduces the temperature inside of the blind in sunlight and creates total darkness inside the blind to prevent silhouetting when the blind is back-lit.
The Tragopan V6 features a four way zipper that can be used to extend a tripod leg outside of the blind providing more room in the blind and a better sitting position between the tripod legs. The opening can also be adjusted for ground level shooting.
The roof includes two ventilation ports that can be opened or closed from the inside and incorporates large quiet nylon zippers throughout. The blind packs down easily into a small duffel that will easily fit into your luggage.
The Tragopan V6 Photography Blind can be customized further with the addition of a number of optional accessories:
- The Vestibule turns the V6 into a tent suitable for overnight camping or adds interior space for comfort, gear, or ground-level shooting. It includes a waterproof floor.
- The Rain Canopy adds an elevated roof layer to the blind that lessens condensation inside and extends rain protection above protruding telephoto lenses.
- The Awning adds a floor-less covered storage area behind the bind or a covered place to extend your legs. It can also be used as a
canopy above the Vestibule to avoid condensation when camping in the blind.
- The Screen Door Lens Sleeve can be added in place of the door for increased ventilation (highly recommended) or a wider viewing area.
- The Tunnel, allows two V6 blinds to be connected together.
The Tragopan V6 Photography Blind blind includes:
- 1 Camo Long Lens Sleeve w/Zippered Flash Port
- 1 Mesh Long Lens Sleeve
- 4 Mesh Shooting Panes
- 8 Ground Stakes
- 4 Guy Lines
Packed Dimensions: 8 x 9 x 28 inches
Erected dimensions: 51 x 45 inches perimeter – 56 inches height at center
Packed Weight: 7.3 lbs